We've finally decided on a name for our baby girl...
Ellis Day
Ellis was my maiden name and Day was my middle, my mom's middle, and my grandmother's middle. We can't wait to meet her!
9/3/10
Name
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We've finally decided on a name for our baby girl...
Ellis Day
Ellis was my maiden name and Day was my middle, my mom's middle, and my grandmother's middle. We can't wait to meet her!
9 comments:
As someone who considers herself a Name Consultant(mostly I want to keep people from making grave mistakes in naming their children!) I totally approve of that precious name. Right now I am consulting with Ben about names for Grimmlin #2.
Mere!! I LOVE, LOVE her name!! I can't wait for her and Ella Griffin to meet. I am so excited for y'all and hope to catch up soon!!
So sweet, can't wait to meet little Ellis :) Hmmm, maybe I will monogram something now!!!
Love, love, love it! Wish my maiden name was cool like that!
LOVE the name!!!! As you know- we are big fans over here of using maiden names as fist names! LOVE it! Love you little belly too and catching up on all of your posts! Fun travels!
Love her sweet name!
Beautiful! I absolutely love it.
LOVE IT!
I love this name!! So perfect and meaningful.
Post a Comment