8/2/10

Seeing PINK!

We're having a GIRL!!! We are so excited for Lee to have a little sister and know he will take good care of her :) Here are a few pictures from our ultrasound this morning. We even saw her sucking her thumb, though the tech couldn't catch a picture of it. She is measuring right on schedule and weighs about 1/2 pound right now. It was so amazing seeing our little girl! Still sounds weird saying that :)

profile
girl parts :)
cute little foot

14 comments:

Emily said...

I still can't believe it! I don't know why but I totally thought you'd have another boy. But I'm thrilled that Ella and baby girl Grimm will be close in age.
Congrats you guys!!

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

Congratulations!!! So exciting!!!

Katie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting...a little girl. I kind of thought it was a girl:) So thrilled for y'all.

Renee Westcott said...

I'm so happy for you! It's time to even out the girl v boy at your house!

Emily said...

I'm just glad you can finally put your baby in a dress and it be a girl. :) Love, Justin

Brooke & Freeland said...

ha.. that last comment made me laugh! Congratulations!! I cant wait to hear all about the difference between raising a boy vs. a girl! She is going to be BEAUTIFUL! So super exciting! Makes me want another one asap! :)

bcolby said...

So wonderful! Dresses, fun shoes, bows, lace and SO MUCH more! Little girls are incredible.

Congrats to you guys-I have a feeling your mom is over the moon!

Melissa said...

So exciting! Girl shopping is dangerously fun :)

Anonymous said...

YEA!!! SO excited!

Stacey Webster said...

Congrats on a baby girl! What a joy!

smithec said...

she's already adorable! congrats mere and lee!

Mario and Andrea Rodriguez said...

congrats! Lee is so sweet he will be just precious with his baby sister!

The Bailes said...

You're going to have so much fun dressing her :) I'm sooooo excited for you guys! I didn't realize you were finding out so soon, your pregnancy is FLYING by!

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Congratulations!!