8/13/10

Fun with friends

We are so blessed to have several good friends who stay home with kids, have husbands in residency, and even live super close in our neighborhood! All of the kids are within months of each other which is an added bonus :) We pretty much have a morning activity planned every day. The pool has been a life saver this summer, especially this past month with the temperature reaching 100 degrees almost every day. The McWane Science Center is our other favorite place to go and the kids love running around together. Here are various pictures from a few playdates this week.
Lee and Will watching a video


Playing in the pool, and nicely too :)

Lee and Noah playing (Laura and I are both having baby girls just days apart in December!)

Resting for a snack break...love this serious face!

Cute smirk
Audrey, Lee, and Will at the McWane Center. I love how my child is trying to push the others off the seat...so sweet, huh :)

1 comments:

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

So great to have other SAHMs nearby! Now that I'm a SAHM, I know how important those friendships are...especially for your sanity ;)