The Lees were back in our bedroom playing and this is what appeared around the corner. Lee said that Lee 3 picked up my t-shirt and was trying to put it on so he helped him. I think he looks pretty cute!
I guess this can also act at Lee's 18 month post! So hard to believe he's already a year and a half! He has his check-up next week so I'll post his stats then. Until then, I need to document some of what he's doing these days. He is running around everywhere! Though he was a little late starting to walk, by some standards, he has quickly caught up. He climbs and sits on just about anything and he loves riding his little Spiderman car around the house. He understands most of what we say and is learning to follow instructions. It's so fun watching him respond to us and know what we're telling him! He is babbling more and tries to repeat words we say. He loves to sit and read books and points at things on the page and he "says" what they are, even though most of the words sounds the same :) He feeds himself well using a spoon and fork without making too much of a mess. He's still a good eater, but a little picky when it comes to vegetables. We're still working on that! He's sleeping good at night (with the occasional wake-up) and takes 1 good nap a day. He started mother's day out this summer and seemed to enjoy the time to socialize with other kids. It took him a little while to get used to it, but now he is a lot happier there and learning to play by himself. We have loved watching him grow up and become such a cute little boy!



2 comments:
I can't believe he's 18 months! He's such a cute little guy, I just want to squeeze him!
Going Greek already? Jonathan and I approve!
Post a Comment