We're so excited that Lee is walking! I know everyone says not to rush it, but I was really ready for it...he's just so heavy for me to carry all the time :) It's funny because he's been walking holding onto our fingers for a long time and just didn't have any interest in trying by himself. All of the sudden, over the weekend, he decided he wanted to. Aren't kids silly that way?!? He's still working on keeping good balance, but we're so proud of him and just love watching him toddle around!
Lee stacking blocks with daddy. He's so much more stable standing on his own.
6/1/10
Walking!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So so cute!!!!!!!Now I can
literally sing the song to lee3,"Walking and leaping and PRAISING God!!" HE IS A DOLL and walking like a pro already!!! I am so proud!!
Way to go Lee!
Love the learning to walk phase! It's just soooo cute.
he'll be RUNNING in no time!
yea lee!!! great job buddy!!!
Post a Comment