6/16/10

Crayola Fun

I bought Lee his first set of crayons and a big drawing pad to see if he would enjoy it. Well...didn't go so well. All he wanted to do was sit on the pad and take the crayons out of the box one by one and throw them down. He wasn't really into the drawing thing. He also bit the tip off of one, which I was able to get out of his mouth before he ate it! Guess we'll try again later when he's a little older :)

doing a few stretches
making a silly face
(All of the drawing you see is my attempt at showing Lee what to do. I definitely enjoyed it more than him!)

2 comments:

Arlene G said...

Lee did what all toddlers do with crayons!! I know that from teaching preschool. And while Little Girls love crayons and coloring, boys...not so much. If you are up to it you might try getting some finger paints and letting him go to town. Another fun summer activity that boys like is painting with water. Just take Lee outside, give him an old paintbrush and a bucket of water. He can paint anything but driveway concrete is especially fun. I am glad to see you are finding fun things to do with your big boy! Loved all the new pix!

The Bailes said...

YUMMMMMMMY, crayons are so good, ha! he'll warm up to it, fun idea Mere.