5/11/10

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day with my 2 Lees. Daddy woke up early and made me breakfast in bed which is always a special treat! He even made me pancakes that spelled out "MOM"...how creative is he?!? We had a relaxing day at home and enjoyed the beautiful weather with a walk outside (well, he jogged but who cares :) )


He got me two really cute cards, one from each of them.
Loving my sweet boy who made me a mommy!

Beautiful lilies from daddy

4 comments:

Elizabeth B. said...

Does your hair seriously look that good when you wake up in the morning?!? Mine more closely resembles Lee III's! Happy late mother's day from the Brennans!

Stacey Webster said...

Wow! That's nice...as I recall for Mother's Day I cooked breakfast....hmmmmm, I'm gonna tell my hubby to check out your blog! Glad you had a great mom's day. I love the peek-a-boo pictures, what a love.

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

What a sweet Mother's Day treat!! Lee 3 is just getting cuter & cuter!! Such a doll :)

Danielle and Aaron said...

so glad to catch up on the Grimm happenings! looks like a fun spring! (marshall is jealous of those Gus hugs below- Gus never stayed still long enough for marshall!!)