4/28/10

15 months

I stopped doing the monthly pictures when Lee turned 1 but I figured it was about time to do another one! Gus was in his chair and I just let him stay and be a part of the picture too. Lee is still growing and changing so much. He seems to understand a lot more of what I tell him and is learning to "communicate" a little more with me too :) We're still waiting on our big boy to walk, but we know it has to be close. He will walk around really fast holding onto furniture or holding our hands and has taken a few steps on his own. Hopefully it will be soon because my poor arms can't handle carrying him around anymore! :)

(please pardon the stack of clothes in the background...I'm in the middle of cleaning out his winter wardrobe)


Lee loves giving Gus hugs...so cute!

1 comments:

Arlene G said...

Ben was a late walker as well...I think he did not walk til fourteen months. He could do it but was just cautious.