3/19/10

Favorite things

Lee LOVES Gus. He hugs all over him, follows him around, climbs on him, and just about anything else you can think of. Gus is very tolerant, but I think he actually likes the attention :) Lee's favorite things is to lay on Gus on the couch. In this picture, he's watching a video and probably laid like this for a several minutes before Gus had enough and jumped down. So cute!

Lee also loves taking things out of one location and throwing them somewhere else. His most recent discovery-my closet. He took every pair off of my shoe shelves and threw them on the floor! At least it gave me a reason to clean up a little...don't think I'd dusted or wiped the shelves off since we moved in. It gave me an opportunity to reorganize too :) I definitely have to keep a closer eye on him now!

2 comments:

Emily said...

He sure is a cute little rascal!

The Abram Family said...

Oh my goodness the first pic of Lee and Gus is so cute!