Lee's hair is always falling in his eyes, so the other day I put a bobby pin in his "bangs" to keep them out of his face while he was playing. It didn't phase him one bit. Truth be told, he probably didn't care at all as long as he could see! It did kind of make him look like a girl so it will definitely be a one time thing :) My mom is coming in town next weekend and bringing her scissors so an attempt will be made to tame the madness!
Sweet smiles!




6 comments:
I love that you admitted this on your blog! Hilarious! Do you want me to send some hair bows your way?
those are definitely pictures that will come out for future girlfriends to see! what a pretty boy!
Ha ha. Well, I think you and Lee would make pretty girls based on that picture!
ba ha ha I bet Big Lee loves these pictures! too funny!
I am LOVING that Lee left the bobby pin in! I have *totally* tried this with Bennett and the bobby pin immediately came out. We finally had to get a haircut. I can't believe how big and adorable Lee is getting~ Hope y'all are doing well!!
what a "pretty boy" :) He takes after his momma!
Post a Comment