Whitney Stroupe, who is like a sister to me, does all of the design for an Anthropologie store in Phoenix. Her stuff is amazing!!! These are some recent pics of the window display she did, though they have probably already changed it since they never keep things up for more than a week. She works her butt off and makes everything herself! Can you guess what the flowers are made of?? Recycled plastic bottles that she cut and painted...how amazing! She used old bicycle wheels to mount them. I love everything she does but this is definitely one of my favorites! So proud of you, Whit!
2/12/10
Gotta Brag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is so cool! I love walking by the store and seeing all the cool things she does. AMAZING!
She IS so talented! I'm going to be a dork and say that I feel cool that I've been to her store. Ha ha. She's got such a great job!
I love that window display! And what a cool job she has!
Oh wow. That's beautiful! What a cool job!
Beautiful...I love to see what creative minds can come up with!(then i COPY them)lol...
This is truly amazing.
Post a Comment