1/25/10

One of these things is not like the other

Can you spot the animal that doesn't belong???

Hint: has whiskers and goes by the name Gus
Before you have a heart attack, Gus does not sleep in the crib with Lee! I just put him in there this morning after Lee woke up and was playing. He wanted all of his stuffed animals in there with him so I gave them to him and then threw Gus in there too. He curled up and acted like he fit right in...silly cat :)

6 comments:

Emily said...

Funny Gus. I love that cat.

Sarah W said...

I could just imagine the grandma's freaking out about the cat in the crib! Gabe (our big fat cat) loves cuddling up in the boys beds too.

I love keeping up with you and seeing all the pictures of Lee 3 (and his animal buddies too).

Renee Westcott said...

That's so cute!

The Spann's said...

Oh my gosh this is hilarious - I bet he gets in there himself next time!

The Bailes said...

AHHH! I didn't even notice him...I bet little Lee LOVES to play with him...especially in the crib where he can't escape!

Mary Grimm said...

Cute! I definitely will NOT be doing that with Chloe. :)