12/27/09

Simply Havin' A Wonderful Christmastime

Our time in Memphis with family was wonderful. We got to spend a good amount of time with both sides and somehow managed to split it up without completely wearing ourselves out. It was the first time we had both been with our families for Christmas in several years and all of our siblings were even there! What a special time with family!


Ellis siblings


Grimm siblings


Here are a few of my favorite things from Christmas...in no particular order:
1. Playing Rock Band and Beatles Rock Band around the clock with my bros, dad, and Lee
2. Overwhelmed with gifts from our sweet families
3. Seeing Mary's prego belly for the first time...so cute
4. Lee 3 throwing up in the car all over the place
5. Memphis basketball game. GO TIGERS!!
6. Sister-in-law girl time at lunch and nail salon. I'm so blessed!
7. Brunch at Dot Dot and Papa's house with Barry family
8. Hanging out with my newest in-law, Sarah Kennedy Ellis
9. Watching Lee 3 attempt to open his gifts and quickly becoming distracted
10. Yummy family dinners

More pictures for your viewing pleasure...sorry for the repeats :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I loved looking through all of the pictures!
Oh, and I recognize that snowman ornament - it's the same one your mom gave Jacob after he was born. I love it!

Arlene G said...

I showed Mama G your slide show as well as all the cute pix of Lee 3! She really enjoyed it.

The Bailes said...

LOVE seeing all of you updates...you look so pretty, Mere!