I think I put this at the beginning of every new month post, but wow, time flies! Can't believe we are soon approaching 1 year!! Lee, you are just as sweet and fun as ever and we love spending time with you. You love to play on the floor and will crawl around and pull up on toys to stay entertained. You are still babbling constantly, though I'm still waiting on "mama" :) You are a great eater and rarely turn any food away. Napping is becoming more consistent and you enjoy playing in your crib before and after you go to sleep. Shelby and Gus are your best friends and you would usually rather climb on them than just about anything or anyone else. You have the sweetest giggle and are super ticklish, especially after bathtime. We can really get you going then. You have learned how to flip off the light switch. You point and grunt at everything and have learned the "touchdown" sign, which really makes your daddy proud :) When you are finished with something, you wave your hands, which I'm hoping might mean you have picked up on the "all done" sign language. You still love music and get so excited whenever I turn on the radio or music DVD. You rock your body back and forth, shake your head, and wave your arms in the air. We love you so much! You bring us so much joy and we are blessed beyond measure to be your parents!
12/28/09
Eleven months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe he is almost a year!!
Oh my goodness he is going to be one in just weeks! It really is crazy how fast time goes by. So when is the next one coming??????? :)
Post a Comment