Every time Ace gets the tiniest scratch he says, "Mommy, you got to kiss it." Start that early. It will be worth it! Lee 3 makes even a bruise look adorable.
Hope he didn't cry too much! :( I hate it when they get bumps, it makes me sad. I love the collages you posted earlier, bath time is always so fun! AND I loved the cow outfit, Halloween is so much fun b/c of the dressing up!
Awww, poor little guy. Both of my boys could have used crash helmets with all the bumps and bruises they get. Though Huddy's definitely gotten more, mostly due to his rough brother!
9 comments:
Awwwe. Looks like the paci made it better!
Every time Ace gets the tiniest scratch he says, "Mommy, you got to kiss it." Start that early. It will be worth it! Lee 3 makes even a bruise look adorable.
Kisses to our sweet boy....even with a medical background, when your kiddies get hurt it is a hard day for Mom.
Hope he didn't cry too much! :( I hate it when they get bumps, it makes me sad. I love the collages you posted earlier, bath time is always so fun! AND I loved the cow outfit, Halloween is so much fun b/c of the dressing up!
Wow that's an impressive boo boo! Poor little guy, he's going to be tough!
Awww, poor little guy. Both of my boys could have used crash helmets with all the bumps and bruises they get. Though Huddy's definitely gotten more, mostly due to his rough brother!
Ow wow, that's a big one. Poor guy! :(
Oh, that's a good one. It's mommy more than it hurts him!
Wow... I know it hurt mom more than mo!!! Their entire lives are miracles
Post a Comment