While I have resigned myself to the fact that Lee 3 looks so much like his daddy, especially where their coloring is concerned, I'm still holding onto the notion that he DOES have some of me in him too :-) This comparison proves my point! Lee is almost 3 months and I'm around 6 weeks in these pictures. (Sorry for the poor image quality of mine. It's a picture of a picture from my scrapbook.) Check out the mouth, chin, and hairline...identical! Don't laugh at my unibrow either!
9/24/09
Look alike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That's cute! I've given up hope of Lydia looking like me. But she acts like me (loves to clean) so that makes me happy.
I vote that he looks more like you Meredith!! I think babies look different to everyone in the family!lol!Lee 3 is a precious boy no matter who he looks like.
that is crazy! i have some old pictures of me that i should check out too...
Happy Birthday, Mere! Hope you have a fun weekend!
definitely see the resemblance! and i had to chuckle, just a little, at the unibrow! :)
i knew it! I've always said his face is his momma's! :)
Post a Comment