Lee is eating more solid foods now. I found these crackers called Baby Mum Mums and he loves them! He looks so grown up holding it in his hand and it doesn't take long for him to chow it down.
Another funny thing that Lee does is lean his head really far to one side. He will randomly just lean sideways like he's trying to get a better angle to look at something, though we can't ever figure out what he's looking at. He does it a lot when he's eating too. He'll just tilt his head and look at me with this coy little grin, though here he looks more serious. Really funny and cute!
5 comments:
I loved when Marshall started eating with his hands, it was so amazing to watch him figure it out! And then he got so excited that he did it! (p.s. babies that wear polo bibs do not usually wear target diapers, ha ha ha!)
I mean seriously. I want to clone him for myself! I think he has the cutest little boy baby hair EVER!
Oh, his hair is just adorable! He's such a cutie. I miss him!
Love all the pics, Lee III is adorable! Being the mom of an 11 month old I must suggest pretzel rods...Carly does amazing with these in the car or when out to eat. Kinda like the salty version of teething crackers :) Keep loving that little boy, you can tell you love being a mom!
The tilt is so cute! Sophie LOVES mum mums too!
Post a Comment