8/8/09

More food

Last night, I tried some peas with Lee. I was afraid he would be turned off by the color, taste, or both but was pleasantly surprised. He loved them!

I was trying to get a picture of him smiling at me, but he decided he had some "business" to take care of right when I snapped the picture. Here is his focused/straining face :-)
Lee has a big boy carseat now!!! He's been in need of one for awhile, but I wanted to wait until he could sit up really well because we usually took him to church daycare in the infant carrier. Here is his new Britax Roundabout seat. I love it and I think he likes it too! He has so much more room and can sit up higher to see around better. Ahh, baby boy is growing up :(
Shelby always makes an appearance on our blog so I had to include this picture of Gus and Lee taken today. He loves to lay on Lee's play blanket with him and bats at his toys.

I caught Lee laughing at Tiger (our friend's dog) while in his door jumper. Not sure what was so funny, but his sweet giggle is just too precious!

7 comments:

The Abram Family said...

I love his sweet little laugh, and how he sighs at the end of each giggle too, so cute!

bcolby said...

He is precious Meredith! What a cutie! Bring on the big boy food!

Robin said...

Love that laugh!!!

Renee Westcott said...

His laugh is adorable. Isn't it cute how babies find animals funny? Just love all the pics in your recent posts!

Arlene G said...

Loved the new pictures and the video! Give him a big kiss and hug from Aunt Arlene

Danielle and Aaron said...

the laugh is so cute, and so hard to catch on camera!! way to go mom!

The Bailes said...

Baby giggles are music to my ears!