We went to Memphis last weekend to see family and celebrate my mom's birthday. Hunter and Sarah flew in from Dallas and Parker was back from Europe so we were finally all together for the first time in about a year! We spent most of the weekend just relaxing, playing Wii, bocci ball, and dominoes, and eating a ton of food as per usual at my parents' house. Lee 3 loved playing with his uncles and his soon-to-be-aunt Sarah! My friend, Mary Beth, came by with her little boy Bennett and it was so cute seeing him and Lee together. Lee was enthralled and kept trying to grab B's face.
He got to try a few new foods to add to his repetoire too. Since I started giving him solids a few weeks ago, he's now had sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, zucchini, peas, pears, prunes, and banana. So far he likes it all but definitely prefers the fruit...especially banana. I think he feels grown up when he chomps the little bites :-) We spent a day at the Grimm house as well and Lee played with Papa Doc and the train set. Other aunts and uncles were happy to shower him with more attention and kisses...I'm a little concerned for his ego :-)
Here's a slide show of pics. There are a ton, but that's what happens when he's the only grandchild!
8/18/09
Memphis for Emme's B-day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know your mom loved having you there for her birthday!! I hope Mama G can make it to Alabama so she can see her two new great grandsons for the first time. And dont worry about spoiling Lee 3...there is no such thing as too much love!!
Those 6 month pics of Lee are SOOO cute!! LOVE the ones with Shelby!
He is the star of literally every picture!!! Those pictures are all so great!
Oh, I love seeing all the pics of the family. First grandbabies are destined to be spoiled. Isn't it great?!
Post a Comment