6/11/09

Rolling over and other "doings"

Lee is doing so much better with "tummy time" and actually rolled over Tuesday night for the first time!! Of course, I missed it because I was in the kitchen getting dinner ready. I left him on his tummy in the living room and when I checked on him a few minutes later he was on his back! I put him back on his tummy and waited for him to do it again which didn't happen...until I left the room for a second and came back to find him on his back again :-) I finally saw it today though!

Here are a few other pictures of his new skills:

Sporting Emme's reading glasses.

How pitiful is this face?!?! He knows how to use that bottom lip. Needless to say, the glasses came off after that :-)

Reaching out to pet Shelby. He's been reaching out for everything and it immediately goes in his mouth. He did try to put Shelby's whole face in his mouth...it was cute, but we stopped him before he was close.

Chewing on his foot...that was one slobbery pajama foot :-)

6 comments:

Arlene G said...

Love the new pictures....Ben used to make that same turned down lip cry when he was a baby. We thought it was adorable too!!Looking forward to seeing yall at Warren's wedding.

The Abram Family said...

OMG, I laughed out loud at the second picture at that poor pouty face! So cute!!!

Danielle and Aaron said...

The crying pictures are classic! Why is it so cute to have that lip stick out?!?!?

Emily said...

Oh, that little lip! I love those pictures with the glasses. He's so cute...even when he's sad!

The Bailes said...

yea for rolling over! Sneaky little dude!

Unknown said...

Love the bottom lip! He's getting so expressive. Give him a squeeze from me.