Last night we went to the Birmingham Baron's 2A baseball game with the resident "wives club". It's actually an official organization, but we've shortened it to better suit us :-) The game was a "Thirsty Thursday" which means $1 beer and 25 cent hot wings. Needless to say, it was crowded! We had a great turn out, though I didn't do a very good job at taking pictures of everyone. Despite the heat, we all had a great time hanging out and surprisingly, lots of the husbands were able to be there too, mine included! Lee 3 was a great sport and just sat in daddy's lap for the first 5 innings. By then, it was past bed time so we left but were glad he made it that long.
Aprahamian family (Chuck and Melissa with little Carter and Audrey...she and Lee are exactly 2 months apart)
I found Lee lounging like this on the couch. How cute that he has his arm propped up on the pillow! A true guy :-)
1 comments:
Looks fun...and sweaty. :)
I love that picture of Lee at the end. Looks just like his daddy!
Post a Comment