5/18/09

Destin Vacation

Lee and I had a blast on our vacation to Destin, Florida. We actually stayed in Seagrove which is about 15 miles east of Destin and a much smaller, quieter area. We rented a really cute beach house in a neighborhood with pools, tennis courts, and nature trail and went to eat great seafood every night! Lee's parents went with us to help out with baby Lee and it was nice to have the extra hands. They took him on a long walk every morning when he woke up so I could go back to sleep! Lee 3 loved to walk along the beach in the Baby Bjorn and even had his first dip in the ocean...well just his legs :-) We're hoping to go back again next year when Lee is older and can enjoy the beach a little more.



In the water with Daddy

Lee reading his favorite Dr. Seuss ABC book :-)

Lee with Papa Doc and Lanny

Here are a bunch of other pictures from Mother's Day and our vacation if you care to flip through them all :-)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I bet Lee had a wicked tan line from those Baby Bjorn straps. Huddy has that same outfit that Baby Lee is wearing - the blue I LUV U shirt with the striped blue pants. I love the picture of Baby Lee reading his ABC book.
Glad you guys had fun!

tara said...

sweet vacation time! we used to go to Seagrove-would rent a house on Hickory Street (4 streets east of Seaside) - loved it there!!! enjoy these days, they will be very sweet memories! that baby of yours is just too cute...