4/15/09

Easter


Easter weekend, we went to our friends' lakehouse at Lake Logan Martin. It's only about 45 minutes from our house and it's a huge, beautiful lake! They have 3 little boys and it was so much fun hanging out with them and getting a glimpse of what our life will be like in the future :-) They were so great with Lee and loved holding him and making faces at him to make him smile. We even took him out on the boat and he loved it! He slept the whole time while daddy held him...I think he liked the noise and motion. We caught a couple waves with some big bounces but none of it phased him. I think we have a water boy on our hands! Check out his cute life jacket! His madras hat was perfect to protect his little head.

We made it back home in time to go to church and Lee was able to wear a cute ducky outfit. He got his first Easter basket from Emme (my mom) with a cute bunny. No candy this year :-) Good thing though because I would just eat all of it anyway!

What an adorable face!!! We're so in love with our little boy!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little outfit!! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

Arlene G said...

I think those cheeks would work as a floatation device out on the water....he is precious.

Vanessa and John said...

Love the life jacket! I have to agree with you, he does have an adorable face!! Isn't being a mommy so much fun!!

Stacey Webster said...

I love his smiles...what a cutie pie! Hope you are enjoying being a mom! Happy Easter. My favorite is the life jacket---who knew they made them so small?!?!

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

Sounds like you guys had a nice relaxing Easter!
Lee is absolutely adorable! Love the pic with the life jacket :-)

lanier grimm said...

Love Lee lll in Ducky Bubble that Lanny gave him!!! Love those fat legs. That is a size one...is there room for him to grow??? Can hardly believe I have not held him in two months now!!!!! Love GranLanny