3/2/09

Pictures...finally

It's so hard to believe that Lee is already 1 month old! Time has flown by and besides the sleep deprivation, it has been so much fun! He is changing every day and becoming more and more alert. He even smiles occasionally which makes me melt! He is sleeping better at night and giving mommy a few more hours in between feedings :-) We've had fun going on walks in the neighborhood and yesterday had our first snow. So much for spring, right?!? Lee's parents and brother, Jeff, were here this weekend and it was so nice to have some help with baby Lee. Lanny is still here helping this week and has been so great! Here are some pictures from the past couple weeks.

13 comments:

The Laney Family said...

LOVE all of the new pics- baby Lee is adorable! He has the prettiest little lips!

The Spann's said...

Those pics are GREAT Mere! I can't wait to see Lee again. Matt and I were saying last night we need to have a dinner date with you guys. Kiss baby Lee for me!

Stacey Webster said...

What a sweetie! Makes me want another one! He's cute so handsome and cute. What a great support system you have, you are so lucky. Wishing you and baby Lee and Daddy Lee lots of love and prayers.

Arlene G said...

Loved the pictures...having Granny Lanny there freed up some blog time for you. We had a great visit with yall...remember you have babysitters in Decatur.

Emily said...

I LOVE the family picture in the snow with Mr. Snowman. That's adorable! Great snowman building, Lee & Shelbs. :)

Unknown said...

Mere - He's so beautiful. My favorite is the one where he's snuggling with his froggy on the couch. Oh. It makes me want another. =) Kelly

sara said...

What a good-looking little man (I mean Lee III). :)
Sara H.

lanier grimm said...

Lee lll is adorable!! Granny Lanny and Mommie mere are working overtime taking care of him!! it has been a while since I have pulled an all nighters. lee lll has us wrapped around his fingers!!! My favorite pictures are of lee lll in his Dads old Snugli!!! Lee lll loves it and now mere has hands free and can brush her teeth and air!!!! Ha Ha

love Napping Granny Lanny

Anonymous said...

He is so cute- I loved Skyping with him- so different than the pictures! I can't wait to meet him in person!

Deanna Daigle said...

He's just adorable!! It is just going to get more and more fun as you go!!!

Miller Family said...

I'm so glad you finally got a chance to post some pictures--he's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Meredith and Lee,
What an adorable angel! His pictures are just precious. Meredith, you look great! I love looking at the pictures of the three of you ... you and Lee look so natural as parents. God bless you three! Love, Aunt Jean

tiffany | monuments and melodies said...

He is precious, Meredith!!
Love the pics :-)