Lee is starting to smile and grin now...so cute! He responds to my voice and funny faces I make. I've started having a little more energy during the day so we've been able to get out a little too. He's still getting up a couple times at night to eat so I'm pretty tired but it's getting a little easier. I'm saying "little" a lot but I think that's how these first couple months will be...little baby steps and taking one day at a time. :-)
We went to Memphis a week ago for Lee's cousin's wedding. All of his aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins loved meeting baby Lee. My mom and Lee's mom each hosted a "sip and see" for their friends to come over and meet him too. He definitely got plenty of attention that weekend! We had our photographer take some newborn pictures too which turned out great!
Here are a BUNCH of other pictures from the past couple weeks...sorry for so many :-) I keep all of my pictures in Picasa albums which all show up in the slideshow.
More pictures from Pops!
10 comments:
He is so cute!!! Tell your bro congrats, too!
Oh.... He is so sweet!!!!
ok. so the rigorous baby boot camp begins. Lots of tummy time!!!!!
He is absolutely precious!
Such a blessing :-)
Loved seeing all the pictures! He is so sweet!! I know he got lots of loving in Memphis.
Oooo. I'm glad you put pics of your mom's nursery. I've been dying to see it. Emme did a fabulous job! :)
I love his little lamb pajamas! Great pictures, isn't it amazing how fast he's growing? I'm so glad he's already smiling at you! It's rewarding, and you deserve it!
What a handsome little guy you have!
It looks like you guys are really enjoying parenthood!! he is so handsome!
LOVE your mom's nursery and pics from your sip and see...he is way too precious!!!
I love seeing the pics of you and your family! I wish we were closer! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment