3/28/09

Birthdays

Daddy Lee turned 29 today!! Fortunately, he was off work so we were able to spend the whole day together as a family! Unfortunately, I have come down with a terrible cold and felt pretty horrible all day so we just stayed home, but it was still nice to be together :-) We did make it out to buy Lee his new grill for his birthday. He has been wanting a new one for a long time...his old one has seen better days. He got it all put together so we could use it for dinner. He grilled steaks and I made a mushroom cream sauce to go with them. A few other sides and a key lime pie for dessert made it a great meal!

Baby Lee hit the 2 month mark today too! It's so hard to believe he is already two months old! It's fun to see his personality come out and nothing is better than the cute smiles and coos he makes. We're working on "tummy time" too, which he isn't a big fan of but I'm stickin with it :-)

Big boy!!

Daddy and Lee after bath time

I just want to eat him up!! :-)

10 comments:

lanier grimm said...

Love pictures!!! Lee3 is soo BIG and happy and smiley!!! What size are his outfits now??? Happy Birthday to Daddy Lee too!!!!! Love Gran Lanny

Arlene G said...

We thought of Lee Jr on his bd even though I did not get a card in the mail. Glad you guys had a good day at home. Sometimes those are just the best. Love the pictures of Lee 3...thanks for your blog that keeps us all in touch.

Emily said...

Happy birthday, big daddy!
Baby Lee's dimples are trouble! He is just too cute with those dimply smiles.

Renee Westcott said...

Those dimples are awesome! He's gonna kill the girls with that smile some day!

Danielle and Aaron said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE that first picture! He is SO cute!! Happy Birthday Lees!

Stacey Webster said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!
I want to eat little Lee up too! He's just soo stinkin' cute.
Hope you feel better too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lee!! What a cute pic of Lee 3- he is such a smiler!!

Unknown said...

Oh those photos are the BEST. You will treasure them forever. Thanks for sharing your smiley guy!

Katie Wigton said...

Oh he is sooooooooooo stinkin' cute!!!!!

The Bailes said...

Happy BIrhday to Lee, Happy Birthday to Lee, Happy Birthday to Leeeeeeeeeeeeeee....Happy Birthday to you! AND I love lil' Lee's little blue outfit...so cute!