12/25/08

Christmas gifts

Lee and I opened our gifts on Christmas Eve this year. Because his work schedule is so unpredictable, it just worked out for us to celebrate early. We had a nice low-key night together with Josh Groban's Christmas CD playing in the background and the animals lying around us :-) Here are some pics of the goods!


Lee got an awesome book from his brother and Cowboys Tervis tumblers. The poster was another gift from Barry for the "man-cave". Too funny! It may end up being regifted for Dirty Santa next year :-) His hat was crocheted by Grandma Grimm...very cozy and warm!
We got a compact fryer and hand blender from the Grimms. Great kitchen gadgets! They gave us tons of books for Lee III and a floor lamp too!
Posing with more gifts. My brother-in-law Warren gave me several Dr. Seuss books...and my favorites ones too! He also got baby Lee a Dallas Cowboys onesie and booties. Can't wait for him to wear them to cheer on the "Boys"! Lee got me a new BPA-free Nalgene, chacos, and new slippers...all things I love! I gave him a Bass Pro gift card to buy a new fishing rod, robe, flannel pants, and other necessities (undershirts, boxers, and socks). The Iron Gym was a random gift from me to hopefully help him workout at home since he doesn't have tons of free time to go to the gym. We'll see how much it gets used :-)



Shelby enjoyed the celebration too :-)

6 comments:

The Spann's said...

This cracks me up...I'm about to post a very similar update...Christmas in residency is like no other - can't wait to see you tonight! Merry Christmas!

Renee Westcott said...

Merry Christmas!

Danielle and Aaron said...

joinin' the chaco world... i love it and i love them- they are the best!

Emily said...

Lovin' the robe, Lee!

Brooke & Freeland said...

yall are cute. sounds like you had a great christmas. And you look amazing!!!

Holly said...

Mere, you look fabulous and ready to have that sweet baby boy! Merry Christmas to you and Lee and hope you have a Happy New Year. I love that your puppy was sleeping through all the events...such a lab for you =) Can't wait to see baby pictures...soon, soon! I will pray for you to have sweet and relaxing sleep.