11/9/08

Decorating Weekend

My parents came in town this weekend and brought furniture for the nursery. My mom also had the bumper pad and table skirt which are so cute! We got everything put together and now all that's missing is my big comfy chair which hopefully will come in the next month or so. We've got so get some stuff on the walls too but overall I'm loving little Lee's room!

The amazing dresser that my mom's friends painted and distressed for me and the cute table skirt and curtain that my mom made.

Bookshelf with fabric backing...a great place to store books and toys.


Baby Lee's crib

Close up of bedding. I love it!!

Cradle from Lee's mom with beautiful lace bumper pad. Right now it's where the chair will go but later will be in our room.

8 comments:

The Bailes said...

I LOVE the crib bedding, did your mom make that too? Sooo cute! I love the green dresser too...decorating is so much fun!

Renee Westcott said...

I bet it feels great to have the room all put together. Looks so cute!

Arlene G said...

Love the room...so cute. Now all you need is the baby!

Emily said...

It looks awesome! I can't wait to see it in person in a month. Yay!

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

It looks great, I love the bedding and the antique looking dresser...so fun!

Anonymous said...

I love it too!!!! Adorable!!!!! Bumber pad and bed skirt so cute!!!! Book shelves and dresser perfect too!!!! Can hardly wait to see it this weekend!!!! Granny Lanny!!!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Love, love, love it all! Especially the little dresser changing table and pad!

Anonymous said...

The room is beautiful!! I LOVE that dresser!!!