Friday, Lee and I celebrated my 28th birthday! We went to our favorite place, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, for dinner and it was so yummy! Chocolate mousse cheesecake for dessert topped it off. He also suprised me with a spa day package including a pregnancy massage, facial, manicure, and pedicure! Now, I just have to decide when I want to use it :-) It was a great night and a wonderful, relaxing birthday. Thank you all for your phone calls, texts, and emails. I felt very loved!
9/28/08
Birthday Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Aw so sweet! Happy birthday.
Happy Birthday Meredith!
Sounds like you have a great hubby...enjoy your spa day!
Happy Birthday To YOU!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!! You are looking beautiful. Be careful with the massage but if it's a pregnancy massage, I'm sure they know what they're doing. Give baby Lee and pat from us!
Mere you look so beautiful! I hope you enjoy your spa day...you will appreciate the massage more if you wait a few more weeks! Let that back start to ache a bit!
Happy belated b'day Mere! I'm glad you and Lee got to celebrate on the actual day! I hope to see you soon!
ash
Meredith,
You look beautiful!! Happy late birthday! We are so happy for you guys!
-Jess
Wow.....what a birthday. Lee sure is spoiling you!!!! We just do not want him to handy cap you at same time too!!! Ha Ha I sure raised him right!!!
Lanier
Happy birthday!! So glad you two had such a great night out!
AH! Happy Birthday!!! you look beautiful! Im glad you had such a great day! I hear getting a pregnancy massage is amazing! 2 of the girls up here did them and LOVED it! What a great treat!
Post a Comment