Well, we finally got a few things hung on the wall and some of the clutter cleaned out of the basement...at least enough for me to be able to take some pictures. We still have diplomas to hang and maybe a few other decorative items, but for now, it's finished!! We've really enjoyed having this extra space, plus HD for the Olympics!The new sitting area has a huge couch and 2 oversized chairs. Way comfy!
The new TV and entertainment system. I like to think of it as Lee's congratulations gift for surviving his first year of residency with a great attitude. I'm so proud of him!
This is looking from the bottom of the stairs towards the study area...looks like a couple other creatures are enjoying the new space too :-) The futon with beach towels on it is Shelby's bed. She outgrew her kennel so we've just let her take over this. She loves it!
Looking from desk back down hall to stairs, laundry room, and doors to garage and storage area.
Another view of the study area from the den. Shelby again makes an appearance :-)
8/25/08
Man Cave Part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for the Man Cave! Sounds like it's the Mere Cave too though. :) It looks great, Mere. I can't wait to see it in person. And I'm dying for Wedensday to find out if Baby G is a boy or girl!!
Thanks for posting pics...it looks great!
Post a Comment