Some of my girl friends and I went to breakfast on Saturday. There is this great new coffee shop called Urban Standard that had the most amazing breakfast sandwich and great coffee! Totally fresh and yummy! We're all in the same community group from church and rarely get to do things with just us girls. It was a special treat! We ate there first and then went to Pepper Place. It's a really cool market where local farmers bring in fresh produce, flowers, herbs, honey, etc. There are also lots of stands with paintings and other crafts that people have made. Everyone brings their kids and dogs and walks around shopping for fresh fruit and veggies. I bought some peaches that literally explode with juice in your mouth when you bite into them! It's every Saturday so I'm excited to go back again soon.
Me, Kellye, Sara, and Stephanie (with Henry on her back)
Stephanie admiring the produce
Henry sleeping peacefully
Beautiful sunflowers
Fresh veggies
3 comments:
What a fun outing! I love farmers' markets. :)
you have some great pictures. henry really likes them! :) let's go again soon!
The flowers and viggies look great- I bet the peaches are worth going back for. I am so glad you have a blog, I just spent the last 15 minutes going thru your old posts and what you've been up to since April and I feel like we're all caught up:) Glad you had fun in TX and were able to spend mother's day with both families.
Post a Comment