Saturday night, we had one of Lee's friends from residency over with his wife and 21 month old boy, Carter. It was a lot of fun hanging out with them, but the most entertaining part was watching Shelby with Carter. She loved him and followed him around all night! Part of that, I'm sure, was the fact that Carter usually had some type of food in his hand, but still, it was hilarious. He loved laying on the floor with Shelby and trying to play with her...she preferred just to lick him. I took a bunch of pictures trying to get a good one and this is my favorite.
Can you say cute?!?!
3 comments:
Hi Meredith!
I got to your blog through Stacey's! Very cute!
Just wanted to say 'hi'!
I'm glad to see everything's going well in Birmingham :)
Take Care~
Tiffany
Super sweet:)
I am so happy Shelby is better. What a cute picture... it looks like they are going to cuddle in and nap together!
Post a Comment