Marley and Me- Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog
This the book that Lee gave me for my birthday. It's a quick, easy read and so entertaining! You'll laugh and cry, maybe both at the same time. Any of you that have dogs will be able to relate and hopefully be thankful that your dog is not quite like Marley :-)
1776
Lee just finished this book and really enjoyed it. It's a historical non-fiction about the events leading up to our independence, as you can probably see from the title. I'll admit that it's not one that I'd pick up and read...I like more mindless reading :-) Just thought I'd mention it if any of you are history buffs or have husbands that may enjoy it.
I'm always looking for new books to read, so if you have any suggestions, post a comment and let me know! I'll try to keep posting good books I've read.
10/2/07
Book ideas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I like David McCullough too- and 'John Adams' was one of my favorites. So, as you saw, I just finished Twilight- sort of high schooler-ish, but a fun/easy read none the less:) I'm always up for book suggestions too- so pass them along.
Post a Comment