I'm sitting here in my living room listening to the pouring down rain outside and am nothing but grateful. We need the rain so bad! Birmingham has been in a stage 3 drought all summer and everything is dying. It is finally getting a little cooler which has helped but all plants are definitely thirsty. We are only allowed to water lawns by hand twice a week between the hours of 4-9 a.m. Can't you just see me getting up at the crack of dawn (actually way before dawn) to water my yard with a hose?...ain't happenin! All that to say we love the rain! Now I'm ready for the leaves to change and fall to arrive.

1 comments:
LOVE the blog! Im so glad I can catch up on how yall are doing!!! Honestly .. it makes me so happy to re-connect!!! I love all yalls pictures too!!!
Post a Comment